Attendance Report by Event
How this works:
- Choose an event to show the attendance percentage of all active raiders.
- (Optional) Choose an event to compare the first event to.
- (Optional) Enter threshold amounts. A user who's attendance for the event falls below the threshold will be highlighted in red.
- Choose a date option:
- System Lifetime will calculate attendance from the first raid ever tracked.
- Player Lifetime will calculate attendance from the date a player was marked "raid eligible" in Admin.
- The date ranges will calculate attendance between the two dates.
- Results are always sorted by Event 1
FilteringAfter performing the initial query, the results can be filtered down to select users by selecting them and then clicking "Apply Filter". To remove the filter use the "Select/Unselect All" checkbox and then click "Submit" or "Apply Filter" again.
Rules for usage contest
Max 5 points a day
1 point per post on Website (max of 3 points per day
1 point per Facebook post or comment( max of 3 points per day)
1 point per day for use of discord either voice or chat must be verified by an admin.
2 points when you recruit a new member to the community. (Does not count towards your daily limit nor has a limit).
All post must be related to what the topic is and must make sense. No random bullshit Admins reserve the rights to not count certain posts.
If there is a tie breaker all potential winners will play one table of full tilt poker.(game is free to download, also provides free coins) till a winner is decided.
Feb prize is a $30 visa gift card.